Monthly Book Haul #3 + April Wrap-Up!

by - 2:50 PM

Hey, guys. Silvana here again coming back to show you what sort of bookish stuff I got this month + other stuff! This month I went to this author event in Mexico City and walked away with lots of cute and great things + BOOKS (and signed!!!) The best day ever. I met Zoraida Córdova, author of The Vicious Deep series and On the Verge series (New Adult). I also got to meet wonderful Eric Smith and Adi Alsaid.

#1 NEMESIS by Anna Banks

I won a giveaway Anna Banks was doing on her twitter (@ByAnnaBanks) and she was giving away posters of her newest book, Nemesis! The cover is so pretty and the synopsis really interests me. The poster is beautiful and shiny, I loved it! Thanks Anna for this.













#2 THE VICIOUS DEEP + ON THE VERGE series by Zoraida Córdova

I'm so so excited to finally having the On the Verge series in paperback. It still feels too unreal!!! They're so perfect and I totally love them. If you like New Adult and want a fun, cute and sexy read, you should pick them up. 

I bought the first of Zoraida's YA series because I have never read them and I want to finally dive myself into them (wink, see what I did there? LOL). So what I know of this book is that it's about mermans and ocean and yeah. It sounds really good!

And Z gave me these cute pins that say LUCK LOVE LIFE and represent her NA series. They're so unbelievable cute.



#3 LET'S GET LOST by Adi Alsaid

I also bought Adi's debut novel, Let's Get Lost. I have never read it! (If you have, tell me in the comments what you thought??) So yeah I got this and he was kind enough to sign it for me *hugs* He's also really nice and from Mexico, so that's like super cool!! 

I also really like that cover and the color palette. 











#4 THE GEEK'S GUIDE TO DATING by Eric Smith + some goodies

Look at all these colorfulllllness. Erick Smith was gifting posters of his books and omg they're so gorgeous I want to cry. He also was kind enough to sign them and gah I can't wait to put them up my wall because they will look super fancy and perfect. 

And he also had his non-fiction book, The Geek's Guide to Dating, and I have no clue what this is about but it's so cute and little and the cover is adorable. Plus I already looked inside and I love the editing in this and all the drawing and the format!! It's really adorable. 






(What Sil read)
Read my review here.
Watch out for my review May 3rd. 
  • Double Life (Razia #1) by S. Usher Evans 
Read my review here.

(What Sil reviewed)

You May Also Like

0 comments