GUEST POST: Top 3 2016 Reads by Karina [24hryabookblog]

by - 5:20 PM



So far, 2016 has been a wonderful year for YA! So many wonderful books have been released, both debut/non-debut! Today I will be sharing with you my Top 3 2016 Reads + Tell You Why You Should Read Them!

1. Rebel Of The Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
Released: March 8, 2016


Wild West meets Arabian Nights in this YA Fantasy about sharpshooter Amani Al’Hiza. With its witty dialogue and engaging plot, this novel will keep you turning the page.


2. Salt To The Sea by Ruta Sepetys
Released February 2, 2016



This YA-Historical Fiction novel “lifts the veil” on the little-known maritime tragedy of the Wilhelm Gustloff and centers around 4 teenagers whose paths cross during WWII.


3.Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell
Released February 2, 2016


Neverland is not what it seems! Prepare to be hooked when you read this dark, but immersive Peter-Pan retelling!


Hi I'm Karina. I run the book blog: https://24hryabookblog.wordpress.com

I'm a college student in Cali. I've been an avid YA reader for about 5 years now & when I'm not reading/blogging I'm either listening to music or playing video games.

Attachments area

You May Also Like

0 comments