Hey guys! Sil here. I got this idea of doing this list, especially because it's Pride Month! I encourage you to support LGBT+ authors and stories, and #ownvoices. Review, read, talk about them - they are important!
B: Bisexual | T: Transgender | P: Pansexual
1. Strong Signal by Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell. (m/m)
A guy on deployment meets gamer superstar on the internet. There is a really sexy webcam scene *wink*
2. Trust the Focus by Megan Erickson. (m/m) *3rd book: B
The In Focus series is about road trips/trips with best friends, unexpected strangers, longtime crushes and reality tv stars.
3. A Hundred Thousand Words by Nyrae Dawn. (m/m) B
Having a crush on your best friend's brother for a long time isn't working. But then Toby founds out Levi might like him back as well.
4. Out on Good Behavior by Dahlia Adler. (f/f) P
Frankie will try 30 days of monogamy with her best friend's roommate, Samara.
5. Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy. (m/m) B
Years ago, Jamie lost his closest friend after summer camp. When they return to coach at the same summer camp, things... turn out greater than they hoped.
6. The Understatement of the Year by Sarina Bowen. (m/m)
Hockey college romance. Best friends in high school. Not so great friends in college. But their chemistry is still there, stronger than ever.
7. There You Stand by Christina Lee. (m/m)
A story about a tattoo artist who unravels any secret a person can have and a silent, inked up skateboarder that hold too many secrets.
8. Treasure by Rebekah Weatherspoon. (f/f)
With WoC main characters, Treasure is about two girls
9. The Girl Next Door by Amy Jo Cousins. (m/f) B
After a life changing decision, Cash decides he needs help... in the form of his ex-friends with benefits, Stephanie.
10. Scardust by Suzanne van Rooyen. (m/m)
Sci-fi novel. Scardust is about a man who wants to start over in Mars, but his plans take another turn when a meteor nearly hits him and a man is inside it.
11. Hold Me by Courtney Milan. (m/f) T
Maria meets again a sexy, tattooed, motorcycle-riding bad boy who knows what he wants and what (or who) he wants is another chance with Maria.
12. Tied to Trouble by Megan Erickson. (m/m)
Chad shows up to his sister's party and spies a sexy nerd. Chad thought he was going to be the one to mess his perfect hair, but he walked away with Owen's naughty words in his ears.
13. Roller Girl by Vanessa North. (f/f) T
Tina is invited to try out for the roller derby team. There she finds friendships and hopefully love with the coach, Joanne "Joe Mama" Delario.
14. For Good by Karelia Stetz-Waters. (f/f)
New distric attorney Kristen only wants to lay low in this town. But with one kiss from the ex-rodeo queen turns everything upside down.
15. Heavy Hitters by Taylor V. Donovan. (m/m)
A World Boxing Champion and a multi-platinum award-winning singer have been best friends since children. They hope the relationship they're developing will thrive.
16. Miss Match by Fiona Riley. (f/f)
A woman, with a successful matchmaking business, is dragged to a wedding and meets a gorgeous dancer with a dark past.
17. Waiting in the Wings by Melissa Brayden. (f/f)
Jenna has been training for the stage. When a spot opens up in a Broadway production, she can't wait to get started. And her new co-star isn't someone she prepared for.
18. Sutphin Boulevard by Santino Hassell. (m/m)
Best friends since forever, Michael and Nunzio know everything about each other. Until one night of dancing and an unexpected encounter leads their friendship to more.
19. So Sweet by Rebekah Weatherspoon. (m/f) B
When Kayla realizes she is almost out of money, she agrees to sign up to this sugar daddy dating site. She is surprised when the owner of this company gives her a more interesting deal.