Release Day Blitz: NEXT TO YOU by Daisy Prescott

by - 12:04 PM



Title: Next To You
Series: Friends with Benefits series
Author: Daisy Prescott
Release date: July 5th, 2016
Format: ebook



“If you want to date me, all you need to do is say the word. I’d never let you go.” 

I added Sage to my rugby club’s annual list of women who are off limits thinking I could protect her from the gorillas I play with. Aspen's a small town in the off season when the dating pool shrinks to the size of a melted snowflake. Never did I think I’d be the one to break the code and date her. 

Even if it’s all for show. A wager between friends. An excuse to hang out with her more. 

Nothing more than that. Right? 

*** 

Who agrees to date their best friend over a green smoothie? Apparently this girl right here. 

Now the man-bun-sporting South African rugby god next door is my fake boyfriend. I need to rebuild my confidence after some poor dating decisions. Who could be better to fluff my ego than Aspen’s hottest bachelor? 

This situation is a win-win. Right? 

Next to You is a standalone Romantic Comedy/New Adult Romance about a rugby player and an heiress in Aspen. Stan and his man bun first appeared in the Modern Love Story Short, Take for Granted. This is a full-length novel told in dual POVs.

Before writing funny contemporary romances about adults, I dreamed of being an author while doing a lot of other things. Antiques dealer, baker, blue ribbon pie-maker, fangirl, freelance writer, gardener, pet mom and wife are a few of the titles I’ve acquired along the way. 

Born and raised in San Diego, my husband and I currently live in a real life Stars Hollow in the Boston suburbs with our dog, Hubbell, and an imaginary house goat who remains nameless.




You May Also Like

0 comments